Recovery + Life Coaching
What is Addiction Recovery + Life Coaching?
Coaching is an active approach to transforming your life, by transforming your thoughts. It’s focused on the future you want to create — not your past mistakes.
Coaching is a collaborative experience. I’ll prompt you with questions, guide you towards your own answers, and reflect back what I see & hear. Sometimes, I’ll guide you into a healing meditation, to help you change your inner soundtrack to a more positive, empowering tune. Other times, we’ll simply plan your goals & self-care practices for the next 24 hours.
As your coach, I meet you where you are. Without judgement. Without bias.
My role is to help you discover your potential — and hold you accountable to your healthiest & highest intentions.
How does it work?
As with any healing experience, coaching begins with a personal decision — and a commitment.
You’ll commit to a particular length of time — in most cases, six months or more — and commit to scheduled coaching sessions, three or four times a month.
During your coaching sessions, we’ll meet on the phone. I’ll set the tone for each session, with a grounding meditation. Then, we’ll dive into the biggest priorities on your plate — like rebuilding significant relationships, exploring career possibilities, releasing feelings of shame, guilt, anger, resentment & anxiety, quieting negative mental chatter, & limiting beliefs, and foundational self-care, like sleeping, exercising, and eating well.
Ultimately, the purpose of Addiction Recovery & Life Coaching is to help you . . .
- Remember your own beliefs, values & strengths.
- Learn how to get honest with yourself & others
- Treat yourself with compassion, deep care & love.
- Remove some of the social conditioning that has masked your True Self.
In between scheduled sessions, you’ll have personalized goals & intentions to work on.
Every time you uphold a commitment, it’s like adding a twenty-dollar bill to your self-love & confidence bank. And as your bank fills, you’ll be well on your way to the life you want & deserve.
Who can benefit from Addiction Recovery + Life Coaching?
Recovery isn’t one-size-fits-all — and coaching isn’t for everyone.
But for many people, it helps build a strong bridge between where you are now, and where you want to go.
If you are . . .
- Actively working the 12 Steps — or another structured recovery program — and looking for highly-personalized support to guide you through new challenges . . .
- Ready to rebuild the parts of your life that have been disrupted by addiction — by healing significant relationships, creating productive time management strategies, gaining tools to navigate emotional ups & downs, and bolstering your self-esteem & confidence . . .
- Spiritually open-minded, and interested in exploring how the mind, body & soul are intrinsically connected…
- Tired of being tired, tired of relapsing, tired of seeing the same patterns unfold — and ready to take action towards creating a clean, sober & beautiful future . . .
. . . then we’re an ideal coaching match.